Aug 14, 2013

Transitioning

Defined as a constant state of transition.  Our lives can be defined by this word.  Since May, we have been transitioning out a life abroad into life back in America. We have transitioned from being parents of two to being outnumbered 3 to 2.  I am transitioning from teaching wood shop at a private christian school overseas to teaching welding in a public school in Texas.  We have transitioned from living on our own to living with family for 6 months.  We have transitioned out of a community where we see the same people all the time, at work, school, church, in town, to a  place where all aspects of our lives are segregated.  We have transitioned from filling up our minivan with gas maybe once a month and walking everywhere everyday to filling up our suburban once a week and not walking anywhere.  I feel like I want to twitch when I say the word transition. I am not writing this to complain, but to give you an idea of where we are at. Please keep our family in your prayers as we go through this phase of transition. As of late we are living in the Dallas/Fort Worth area with my parents, we have been attending The Village Church, and I started work last Monday at the Ben Barber Career and Technology Academy.  We are seeking God's direction for this year and the years to follow and we hope that you will join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment