Feb 25, 2014

Where Has The Time Gone?

 

Wow, its been a while.  Its been 5 months to be exact.  We last wrote about some really big changes taking place in our lives on top of the changes we were and are already going through.  God closing the door for us to return to missions overseas after our year of furlough was hard, a lot harder for me then I would have ever guessed.  It was unexpected for us and added to the struggles we were already dealing with.  However, we are so thankful that we were here in the states when that door was shut and not while we were still on the field. We can see how God has been continually guiding us in the steps we take and taking care of us in the midst of our struggles.  What an awesome God we serve! 

“…but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.  And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.” Romans 5:3-5

I invite you to check back regularly as I plan to catch you up on what has been going on in our lives before and after we announced us not returning to the overseas mission field. 

I hope you all have a beautiful week and for many, stay warm.

Blessings,

Stefanie (for Alex too)

No comments:

Post a Comment